For more information call the director Dr. Ed Meyer at (440) 826-2495, email him at email@example.com, or fax at (440)826-2399
Here's what parents who had children at the recently concluded Gedanken Institute in northern Ohio are saying:
"Thanks for teaching my kids the joy of discovery and the pleasure in finding things out."
"My kids loved the Gedanken Institute and came away with a whole new set of smart and motivated friends."
"I'm confident that the problem solving skills my kids learned will help them in all aspects of life. Their motto from the Institute is "Don't be fooled."
Information about the Problem-Solving Institute:
• Dr. Edwin F. Meyer, Professor of Physics at Baldwin-Wallace College, has taught problem- solving to gifted and talented students for many years.
• Channel 5 News featured Dr. Meyer's problem-solving course, which has become a student favorite over the years.
• The Institute will include topics such as Risk Management, Pattern Recognition, Logic, Probability, Physics and a large variety of puzzles, including the Rubik's Cube.
• Students will develop not only mental strength, but mental stamina.
• Students will learn how to use their ability to tackle complex problems in an intellectually stimulating atmosphere.
A lecture entitled Calculus for Everyone by Dr. Edwin Meyer